The Universal Lower Base is a device that can be installed on the press bench in case of machines with standard lifting system, or directly on the press SPE, becoming integral to it.
The universal lower basement can be supplied with the universal block with permanent magnet system or electromagnet system.
As for the die box fastening, it is available with rigid die box support type to be used on moulds
with entering punches or with mobile die box for SFS upper shaping moulds, mirror type and
The latest generation Universal Lower Base offers many practical, economic and handling advantages:
- Possibility of using it with all mould types.
- Reduction of the mould price.
- Reduction and simplification of size change times.
- Reduction of weights and overall dimensions vs. complete dies.
- Versatility of the lower block that can be supplied with electromagnet system or with permanent Magnet system.
This universal basement is suitable for any type of press and can produced in many dimensions, from size 20x20 to 40x40, from size 45x45 to 60x60, from size 60x60 to 90x90 and from size 90x90 to 120x120. Customisation possibilities are available upon customers’ specific requests.
Click here to see the spare parts list >>